Increases Visibility for Software Standards Compliance and Security Vulnerabilities LDRArules provides transparency into source code, enabling managers,
teams and developers to better monitor standards compliance, memory management errors and security vulnerabilities.
LDRArules, is a product which provides companies with the ability to easily see how the source
code performs in the areas of:
- Industry-specific and user-defined
- Security vulnerabilities
- Fault detection
- Adherence to programming standards
LDRArules enhances collaboration and communication across all members of the development team through an easy-to-use graphical user interface and sophisticated reporting mechanisms.
LDRArules incorporates next-generation reporting capabilities to show code quality, fault detection and avoidance measures. Users have the ability to quickly and easily view results in call graphs, flow graphs and code review reports in an easy-to-read, intuitive format.
These measures combine to quickly analyse and report valuable information on the project code base to testers, developers, and project managers. With this information development teams can quickly identify and repair any coding flaws, speed up the development cycle, and reduce overall development cost.
LDRArules - Enabling Software Standards-based Development
Software teams can effectively enforce industry or company coding standards. The LDRA tool suite provides the most comprehensive C/C++, Java and Ada coding standards enforcement available on the market today. A representative list includes:
- MISRA® is a registered trademark of MIRA Ltd, on behalf of the MISRA Consortium. No endorsement by MISRA is claimed or implied for any product.
- MISRA C++:2008
- HIS (Hersteller Initiative Software)
- GJB (Chinese Military Standard)
- CERT C/CERT J secure coding standard
- CWE (Common Weakness Enumeration)
- SAMATE Reference Dataset (SRD)
- Company developed standards
- Meyers Effective C++ and Effective STL
- Henricson/Nyquist Industrial Strength C++
- Sutter Exceptional and More Exceptional
- C++ and C++ Coding Standards
- SPARK Ada Subset
- JPL (The Power of 10)
- Ravenscar Profile
The ability to quickly and easily analyse software against these standards delivers tangible benefits to the development team in terms of code quality, consistency, and reduced time-to-deployment.
LDRArules continues to advance automated code analysis and testing tools for the highly complex security- and safety-critical markets common in industry sectors such as aerospace, automotive, energy, industrial controls, medical, military, and transportation.